Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Swim Fan

(lunch break)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, she turned into a dolphin, she can swim really good.

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that she eating Mac and Cheese, french frieds and washing it all down with a Bud Lite. Now thats what I call a good vacation. Just kidding mom and dad, I just think that is to cute.

Happy Mommy said...

Hahaha! I didn't even notice that. For the record, the mac was hers, fries were Josh's and the beer, well that was either Josh's or Joe's. She just followed the other two kids into the pool, they would be Scarlet and Michael, twins who will be 5 in June. She followed them in her first time to get in the pool and she was simming from then on. Well, swimming and getting out to jump in. She only did that about a gazillion times!

Anonymous said...

Well,one must ear if having that much fun.

JennEllen said...

Oh, I think she's going to want to swim in a big pool now! No more splash pads or waders for her. What a natural!

Anonymous said...

Wow, mac and cheese sure makes Hana swim well!