Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dolphins

I never thought I would care. I never understood what all the hype was about. I knew that if I ever saw them swimming around one day I would enjoy watching, I would love to swim with them, but really never thought I would get emotional about it. I never understood the people who get emotional about dolphins. We went on a Pirate Cruise (more of that to come!) and we got to see dolphins. I got so very excited, I had goosebumps from head to toe and even had tears in my eyes. Why? I don't really know a reason why other than the fact that is was beautiful.
Breathtaking.
I wonder if I could talk Joe into staying another week? Or two? Or three? Maybe a month?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yotally amazing!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are just now getting to experience seeing dolphins swimming. It is an amazing feeling, and I myself still don't get it. It just is! I am not the most religious person in the world, but these types of experience makes me give thanks to the good Lord.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are just now getting to experience the sight and feeling of seeing dolphins swimming. When living in Galveston we were able to see them periodically, and it still gets my goose. What a wonderful overwelming feeling. Try to plan a vacation somewhere so you can swim with them. Never did it, but want too.