Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Clearwater Beach,

Thank you for a wonderful vacation my family will never forget. This was our very first family vacation thanks to you, the ones to follow will have big shoes to fill. We are not ready to leave you, yet we will be happy to be home. Farewell, good friend, until we meet again!


Thanks for everything,
Joe, Hana and Courtney

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe I know your not ready to come home, it is very beautiful there. It looks as if you had a wonderful time. I am sure that doesn't even measure how much fun you three had, oh and Josh and Angela (bonus) See why I love galveston so much, even though it doesn't have white beaches. Usually, about 90% of the time the water is blue. Start planning your next vacation now, and it won't seem like you have to wait so long.

Anonymous said...

I know you all had a great time, and another fantastic vacation will be in the future for all of you! I MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH i DON'T GET TO SEE YOU'ALL AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU! McKinney is a beautiful place to live!
After all....there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had such a great time. With all the pictures and blogs this week, I almost feel as though I have been on vacation too.

Ernie

Anonymous said...

No place like home

Anonymous said...

Start right now,planning the next vacation that is.