Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just Don't Look At It

She got some Cinderella temporary tattoos earlier this week. She asked if she could put one on, I said yes. She asked if she could cut the one she wanted out herself, I said yes and handed her her scissors. She did a very good job of cutting it out, she pushed a chair over to the kitchen sink and got a paper towel, wet it and proceeded applying the tattoo to herself. Is it obvious I've done this for her a few times? We celebrated over what a big girl she is and she was so proud of herself and her new tattoo of Cinderella's fairy godmother. Moments later I saw her picking it off. I asked her to please stop. She does that all the time. We put one on, she peels it off and immediately asks for another. Within a couple minutes I saw her picking at it again so I just looked at her. She saw me and quickly stopped. I looked at the tattoo to see how much damage had been done and she jerked her arm away and said in a very low, quiet voice, "Just don't look at it, Momma. Just don't look at it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picky,picky

Anonymous said...

You will hear that alot throughout the years! Gotta love it!