Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I (just) Heard That!

How long have we had the van? We got it last November, right? Can you believe we just now figured out how to work the headphones that go with the DVD player? Do you have any idea how many (highly intelligent)  people have tried to figure it out? Do you know what we were doing wrong?
You must be wearing them in the back seat for them to work.
Everyone has always sat in the front seat while trying to get them to work. I just happened to be trying it again recently and turned my head and was able to hear for a split second from the side that was closest to the back seat. When I told Joe, who was driving at the time, what had happened, I almost literally saw a light bulb appear over his head as he said, "They'll only work if you're in the back seat!" You would've thought we made fire for the first time.

3 comments:

JennEllen said...

Being one of those supposedly intelligent people that tried to get the headphones to work, I'm glad y'all finally figured it out! Seems so simple....yet it wasn't! And would one simple line in the manual really be too much: Headphones only work in backseat.

Glad Ms. Hana can enjoy them now, and mom and dad can enjoy the silence!

Anonymous said...

I to have sat with the headphones on and working the head like I was rockin' out.Only there wasn't any music.

Anonymous said...

I love this crazy family, I am always in stitches about something somebody has done, said, acted, whatever. This is so funny, now I feel stupid now that I am not one of the supposedly intelligent person who couldn't figure out the headphones in the van. hahahahahaahahahahah I am about to pee my pants. NO!, not pirates of penzance.