Meet Flurry, Hana's first pet.
He's a Betta fish and Hana's new best friend.
Say hi to everyone, Flurry!
Every time we go into a store that sells fish Hana, has to look at them and ask for one.
We visited some friends at the lake this weekend and they have two fish.
We went to a store today that just so happened to sell fish and of course Hana knew that,
so the asking began
She picked fish #1, named him Pretty Fish and carried him through the store.
She decided Pretty Fish was "too tired" so we exchanged him for another fish, also named Pretty Fish.
She carried Pretty Fish #2 around a while, spilled half his water and then decided he was "too scared."
But when she laid eyes upon fish #3, it was love at first site. We finished shopping, paid for our groceries, the fish and the other things we bought and were walking through the parking lot. "I think Pretty Fish is going to be very happy at our house," I said to Hana. "His name's not Pretty Fish, Momma!" "Oh," I said, "I just assumed it was. What is his name?" And she answered, "Flurry. Flurry the fish!" I have no idea where she came up with it, but I think it's precious and now she's even shortened it to just Flurr. I hope he survives. She loves to sing to him, feed him and tap on his bowl. Good luck, Flurry!




3 comments:
Welcome to the world of Hana, Flurry! She will give you lots of love!I will meet you this weekend!
Doesn't Hana Grace have a fishing pole ? Take care of Fluffy,must feed it,let it out to go potty and must walk it daily. Does McKinney have a leash law ?
Post a Comment