Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Rambling

No, I haven't even attempted to deal with the picture problem I'm having, I've been a little busy. With what? Well, Hana was incredibly sick this weekend. Sicker than she's ever been, or at least acted. Her only symptoms were a headache, leg aches and a very high fever that medicine did little for. We're talking about a fever that crept all the way up to 104.3 Saturday night. She was delusional to say the least. We tried everything to get her temp down, but a cold wash cloth & popsicles worked best for us. The lukewarm bath was nothing but torturous. She shivered, cried and was covered in goodebumps for the duration. She was much better yesterday, but the fever snuck back in at bed time last night. Couple that with Joe's neck and I've had my hands full! It hasn't been too bad, really, I've just had more important things on my mind. ;-)

Sorry if there are typos, I'm writing this on my phone at McDonald's while Hana plays. We took Joe to his doctor's appointment this morning and then to work for just a bit so he can attempt to get some stuff done. On three antibiotics & Vicodon, I'm sure he'll get lots done, or probably not. Poor Joe. Hana and I came here to have breakfast, then it's off to the store and the pharmacy for more wound-packing supplies. The gauze we have is now too big to use, making yesterday's packing incredibly difficult. Yes, I've managed to pack his wound! It's not bad at all. I really impressed myself and then doctor gave me kudos on my work today, so now I'm full of confidence and will be even more once I get the correct size gauze. It's amazing how fast it's healing up. I mean, Saturday the larger gauze worked fine but by Sunday it was too big. Remarkable!

Okay, we'll I better tell Hana to come out of the tunnel and get her shoes on so we can get our errands ran before Joe calls to be picked up from work. TTYL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moms work is never done.Most likely you will get something great for mothers day.