Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

How Courtney C's It...

Hana hadn't been very in to the whole cheerleading thing, making it difficult for me to get excited about coaching. But as soon as she put on her uniform and grabbed her pom poms, her mood changed, but mine didn't. I was still hesitant and nervous about the impending game. Sure practices are fun, but what was I supposed to do with these girls for an hour-long game?
I didn't know what to expect at out first game, which was this past Saturday, but I know I didn't expect to have as much fun as I did! Yes, it was like herding cats at times, but it was a blast nonetheless. 
We even put on a halftime performance.
The girls received more cheers than the football players did! But that's not saying much. It wasn't a very lively crowd. As always, I was the loud mom on the sidelines, but this time I had seven loud little girls cheering with me.
I can definitely see how this could become addicitng...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it and can't wait until tomorrow morning to watch you all live!