Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Rehearsal

As many of you know, our very own Hana Grace will be
dancing the part of a guardian angel in a Hansel and Gretel ballet at the end of the month.
We attended our very first rehearsal Wednesday night.
She loves being on stage. 
She seems to know her part well. 
She's not afraid to ham it up for the camera. 
The only reason she got upset was because her part was over.
She did not understand why she had to get off stage while others were still on stage. 
I am asking those attending to please take lots of pictures and video for me
as I will be watching it from backstage as I help with costumes.
I am excited. She is excited. We are excited! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for me I know Hana will steal the show! I can't wait!
N xxxxoxoxoxxoxoooo