I was so excited to turn 20. It meant I was no longer a teenager and was becoming an adult. My 21st birthday was a blast. Those pictures are around here somewhere. I should probably make sure they're well hidden from Hana. I wouldn't want to have to answer those questions just yet. 22 and 23 were great years. I was in Court Reporting School, working at a bank and dating my soon-to-be husband. Every weekend we were at the bar having a great time with our friends. Joe proposed to me on Christmas Eve after I turned 23. I was 24 when we got married. The partying continued until (literally) the night before I found out I was pregnant with Hana. The fun did not stop at that point, it merely changed. I was 26 years old the year I had Hana and my heart has continued to be filled with love and joy since then, making 27, 28 and 29 the most magical years of my life. So, I suppose I have no other choice than to welcome 30 with open arms. Goodbye 20s, hello 30s! (Please don't disappoint.)
XOXO,
Courtney
P.S. I've got my eyes on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The thirties will be joyous and precious years, too! Then come the 40's, 50's, 60's, etc......Age is just a number! Continue to have a beautiful life with an amazing husband, and the most precious little gift, Hana Grace!
MORE mom
One doesn't get older,one gets better.
Post a Comment